Training: Accelerate your Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM2)
Enterprise & IT-Architecture
Expansion & anchoring of EAM compact
You have already implemented EAM and would now like to optimize and further expand it?
- Assess your EAM status objectively and systematically and identify areas for action and optimization potential.
- Learn tips & tricks for your current challenges
- Find answers to your questions about anchoring EAM in the organization.
- Get ideas for designing roadmaps, architecture principles, maintenance concepts, modeling guidelines, an EA service catalog, communication plans, non-functional requirements, reference architectures, EA processes, strategies … and other EAM artifacts
- Collection of successes and upcoming challenges
Recording of concrete challenges of the participants
- EAM maturity level: Where do you stand and what are the next steps?
- Lean EAM – deliver more benefits with less effort! The right toolbox helps – including stakeholder analysis, maintenance concept, modeling guidelines, service catalog, architecture principles, …
- Strategic dimensions of EAM (enterprise, IT, cloud, …)
- How to get EAM to be a value provider?
KPIs, EA governance and anchoring in the organization.
- Roadmapping and landscape planning – how to find fields of action and how to design and communicate roadmaps effectively
- Current topics and EAM answers (AI/ML, Citizen Developer, Cloud, Digital Transformation)
- Tips and tricks for your challenges
Daily schedule 1-day training:
- 9.00 a.m. Start
- approx. 12:00 p.m. Lunch
- approx. 5.00 p.m. End
We plan one coffee break in the morning and one in the afternoon on each training day.
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023