EAM Tools at a Glance
Get a free overview over EAM Tools in September with the leading EAM tool providers on the market!
As part of our Lean Conference in July, we will once again host the extraordinarily successful online event “EAM Tools at a Glance” exclusively with Lean Conference exhibitors and market-leading EAM tools.
Answering questions like:
- How could the data quality be ensured sustainably with as low effort as possible?
- Which possibilities of automating of data delivery e.g. from IT service management or process management are there? – What are the options for automating data delivery, …
- How could application rationalization, lifecycle management, license management and cost transparency be implemented effectively and with low effort?
- How could compliance be ensured for GDPR and information security as well as for OSS and cloud?
- How could strategic IT planning and digital transformation be supported?
- How could a digital business model with e.g. business capabilities, products, customer (groups), business processes, complex organizational structures (e.g. decentralized / markets) be effectively supported? How can capability based planning be implemented?
- How could transparency about data quality, business and IT health, conformity to standards and target landscape be created?
- Friday, 30th September 2022, 10 – 11.30 am CEST
Registration form see below: Registration
The event will be held bilingually in German and English!
You want more insights and a more intensive exchange with tool vendors?
Then use the Lean Conference – Your CIO & EAM Platform 2023 on site in Germany to get in personal contact with tool vendors and network with EAM experts and users from science and practice.
»Technology & Innovation –
supercharge business outcomes«
On site in Munich on June 14, 2023
More information about the conference: https://lean-konferenz.de
Use this form to register for the online event “EAM-Tools at a glance”. Please enter your details and then confirm your registration by clicking on “Send”. Note that the mandatory fields (marked with *) must be filled out.